Saturday 24 August 2019

@AlliesFin Serve T.ME/ALLiESFiN's Post

worries about this as when relatives get richer, they only gain another home in Chennai and all kinds of diseases with them..My uncle who is the richest person in my entire family can’t eat a single food which has sugar/salt.He use to take insulin daily , whats the point of earning so much by working day and night!

I still say my dad is the richest person in my Family to have good children, good grand children, surrounded by positive friends (real friends), good environment , some good relatives & leading a peaceful life.

Till today i have never told him how much i admire him and how much i look to him as a role model for my Life, but he knows, does it need to be said ?

Peace be with you. Have a happy, peaceful and healthy life with what you have. Learn to be happy with what you have been blessed with by God. Biggest blessing is your parents, family, wife, kids and friends. Enjoy life with them.

#health #wealth #AlliesFin @AxitDShah
By: via @AlliesFin Serve T.ME/ALLiESFiN

AlliesFinServe #StockMarket #Bharat Telegram.me/AlliesFin's Post

*India Daybook – Stocks in News* *Kirloskar Oil:* Net profit up 86.1% at ₹146.8 cr vs ₹78.9 cr (YoY) Revenue up 20% at ₹1,660 cr vs ₹1,383...