Wednesday 17 August 2011

Register ur Feedback with Mr.PM



Pranam,

@lliesFin (snt frm yahoo messenger) :: http://pmindia.nic.in/feedback.htm (go here and directly put in your feedback)
Dear Sir,

I (Put Your Name) residing at (put your address) have voted for you as my representative in parliament.

I would request you to kindly support Anna Hazare's version of of Lok Pal bill as your governments version is as good as "NO" Lok Pal bill.

Since you are my elected representative I request you to kindly support Mr. Anna Hazare's version of strong Lok Pall bill. If the version of Mr. Anna Hazare's Lok Pal bill is not approved by you I am sorry to say that in future I would no longer support you to be my elected representative in parliament.

Regards,
(Put Your Name)
(Put Your Mobile No)......... GHUMADALO PURE INDIA MEIN.........

!****!****!
Have a Gr8 Day,
Warm Regards,
۞ ALLIES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Head Off : Borivali(w), Mumbai.

3G Mobile : +91 98699 58999
Board Lines : +91 22 4239 1313
Yahoo id : AlliesFin@ymail.com
Newsletters : ALLIESFIN (Google)
 Sms Alerts : ALLIESFIN (GupShup)
! Conside Environment Before Printing Anything !

AlliesFinServe #StockMarket #Bharat Telegram.me/AlliesFin's Post

INSTL. INVESTORS EQUITY DERIVAT. TRADES AS ON : 22-04-2024 : T.me/AlliesFin *FIIS F & O : RS. CRS. :* *TOTAL NET BUY : +10375* *...